This shouldn’t even be a post, it’s so easy! But it was so dang good that I figured I’d post it because that’s the reason I started this blog anyway. I always come up with random stuff to throw together that ends up being really good and then, poof!, I’ve forgotten what I did as soon as I’ve done it. So, here it is…
Quinoa and Salsa
Mix leftover quinoa with enough salsa to coat it completely. Heat in a small sauce pan on the stove until warmed throughout. Yum!
- I used a really good black bean and corn salsa.
- Try using mango salsa… I think that would work and be delicious!
- Add a few black beans and a handful of corn to bulk up this side dish.
- Add a few veggies, like beans, corn, bell peppers, onions, and avocado and throw the mix into a tortilla for a quick lunch or dinner.
- Serve as a side dish instead of rice.