If you have any EASY recipes using quinoa, let me know! I have some in the pantry and would love to use it soon. Thanks!!
Lately, I’ve been in the mood for a shrimp boil. Jumbo gulf shrimp, corn on the cob, sausage, new potatoes, Old Bay… Get out! That sounds good, doesn’t it? However, with school starting back, I haven’t had time! Tonight’s dinner took literally 15 minutes to make so it was a big winner in my house, […]
This recipe is such an easy one. If you microwave your potatoes, you can have dinner on the table in under 20 minutes. That’s a keeper in my book! The chicken was delicious in the potatoes but I think I want to try using shrimp next time. Shrimp only takes 2-4 minutes to cook and […]
These cookies have been around my family for ages. They are easy to make, they look great, and they taste fantastic. You can choose to make lemon, strawberry, or orange cookies and all you have to change is the cake mix! I’ve tried this recipe with a chocolate cake mix and was not impressed with […]
Ahhh…. it’s good to be back in Memphis! Spring Break was a blast but there’s nothing like coming home again. As a tribute to my homecoming I decided to make something fit for a king… Elvis, that is! Elvis LOVED fried peanut butter and banana sandwiches so why not turn his obsession into a quick […]
I had 2 tablespoons of ricotta cheese left over from making lasagna. What am I going to do with just 2 tablespoons? I almost threw it away. But then I remembered I had a few wonton wrappers leftover. Why not make a few baked raviolis as an appetizer? I LOVE fried ravioli dipped in marinara sauce but […]
Top Posts & Pages
- Hawaiian Pineapple Pie
- Crouton Encrusted Tilapia
- Oriental Pork and Cabbage Stir Fry
- Hot and Sour Cabbage Soup - Vegan Awesomeness!
- Chicken Pepperoncini
- Quinoa and Salsa... Quick 1 Minute Side Dish Using Leftover Quinoa
- Steak and Veggie Kabobs
- The BEST Breakfast Pizza You'll Ever Eat (And You Don't Have To Eat It For Breakfast!)
- Banana Oatmeal Granola Bar Bite Cookies... Butterless, Flourless, Eggless, and No Added Sugar. So What's In There?
- Chicken, Pesto, and Peas Pasta - Super Easy Monday Dinner!